<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38842158?origin\x3dhttps://maiihavoclyfe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I am a Heart-Breaker.

maiihavoclyfe.bs.com

Monday, July 07, 2008

I knoe I should be studying my 6p now as I will be having Test tmlow yett I chose to update.Youu will soon now whyy.

I FCKING HATE RESHEV TO THE MAXX!
Okaes,here the story. Yesterdae he asked miee to call hym todae to discuss something. Nnd I fcking called hym just now.I shuld not have called hym nnd maybe I will avoid the pain I am suffering now.I asked forr a break as I see no point clinging on to this r/s since we had a lot of conflicts. He accused miee of being a playgirl,flirt,slut,bitch.Adding on to itt he sae that i m nott a virgin.wtf larhs. He sae he knoes the reason whyy I wann to break up witt hym.It was because I fck another guy aedy thats whyy.FCKER right?!He still cann tell miee, Ns a lot of guy.Youu pick which wann youu wann nnd then fck them.I was so fcking angry serhs.Come on, there is a limit to everyone patience. He also sae that my fwenster gtt a lot of guys. All I add the guys wann. When is nott fcking true! I repeated to hym that is the guy add miee wann nnd he fcking show tantrums at miee. He fcking dont trusts miee. What cann I sae?! Is obvious that he dont trusts miee. He sae I go flirt nnd entertain guys all round.I aked whyy youu sae so.Nnd he sae that cause i see THANKS FORR THE ADD to them.Bastard mann. I find no wrong in sending that to guys or even to girls.So,what his fcking prob now.

Which eyes of hym see that I flirt ard?!
Which eyes of hym see that I busted hym?!
Which eyes of hym see that I cheat on hym?!
Which eyes of hym see that I gtt fck witt another guy before?!

Tell miee,RESHEV! which eyes of yours see that?! No proof,no talk arhs. I dont care whatt youu assume.I ask youu to go seperate ways.Youu fcking reject my suggestions.Nnd youu sae youu wann toture miee by fcking witt anither girl INFRONT of miee.Well I tell youu, youu can joyfully did that! Is youu are loosing nott MIEE! I dont lose anything.I m fcking angry nnd hurt that youu are able to talk to miee in that manner.Yeaaa.I m HURTT by your werds.

I FCKING REMEMBER HIS last sentence is:
ONLYY BASTARDS LYKE MIEE WILL LYKE A BITCH LYKE YOUU,BITCHH!

I am so fcking angry.I feel lyke scream outt loud. So,whatt the point in continuing this r/s when bth of us are shoutings at the top of our lungs. I see no point in itt butt he still wish to continue this r/s.He sae that youu cann go witt any guy youu wann.10 guys also cann.I wont mind butt our r/s is still on.OMG! Fcking jibai larhs. What his problem now?!I am so angry right now that I cann burst/explode. This is the first tyme that a guy talk to miee in this manner.ouhh WOW!he must be honoured to knoe this.All I could sae now is to be REALISTIC nnd REASONABLE.

nnd fcking let miee go!

♥


Maii★
the unique one

Photobucket
MAII.
Turning 19 on 28 Dec.
Republic Poly.
Not yet taken by anyone. ♥

Msn | Facebook | Blogskins


Spam ★
he said she said





Melody ★
blast the stereo



Mixpod/Imeem here.



Click★
he said she said