<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38842158?origin\x3dhttps://maiihavoclyfe.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I am a Heart-Breaker.

maiihavoclyfe.bs.com

Monday, August 18, 2008

Miee: FLIRTTTTT! Aper flirt untuk ko arhs?!
(Whatt is flirt to youu?!)
Bro: Flirtt?!Hmmm.FLIRTTT lorhs!
Miee: haishh.Btol2 arhs!Org tak maen2 arhs.
( Really,I am nott kidding here.)
Bro: I am serious.Flirt means flirts larhs!Thenn whatt youu wann.
Miee: ASS-youu.Dont talk to miee aedy.
Bro: Kk, flirt is lyke ( a long pause) STARHUB!
Miee: Whatt hubb?!
Bro: STARHUB!
Miee: wtf.Starhub?!HURR?!
Bro: Yeaaa,starhub.Cause they suker senn sms mepek.Kalo bukan flirt,aper tur.HAHAAAA!( laughing lyke no one business)
(They lyke to senn nonsense sms.If that is nott called flirt,than whatt?!)
Miee: -_-! WTFFFF!!!
Screwed hym lerhs.I was expecting a decent response mann.Yeaaa,actually quite true starhub lurves sending smses such as the promotions nnd so on.AHAHAA!Once agian,Sorry for these lameshitt post!

♥


Maii★
the unique one

Photobucket
MAII.
Turning 19 on 28 Dec.
Republic Poly.
Not yet taken by anyone. ♥

Msn | Facebook | Blogskins


Spam ★
he said she said





Melody ★
blast the stereo



Mixpod/Imeem here.



Click★
he said she said